Please note: This is not an exact match to the US product Pellon Shape-Flex fusible woven SF101 but is similar in feel and weight.
Vlieseline G700 Fusible Woven Interlining in White (Iron-On) is a middleweight cotton fusible interfacing used for dressmaking. Vilene G700 is also used in clothing, bags, toys and other craft projects.
Light to middleweight fabrics e.g. cotton.
- Simple to apply with an iron
- Washable in temperatures up to 60°C
- Retains shape
- Like all interfacings made by Vilene, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric, glide the steam iron slowly over each area 6 times or cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 12 seconds, without moving the iron. Iron setting: cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend that you test the product before starting your project.
Washable in temperatures up to 60°C or dry-cleanable.
|Brand||Vlieseline / Vilene|
|Type||Iron-On / Fusible|