Vlieseline Solufleece is a water soluble, nonwoven backing for all types of machine embroidery and creative sewing techniques. Solufleece is easily washed out leaving no trace and dissolves in both cold and warm water.
Suitable for almost all fabrics
- Water-soluble stabiliser for all types of embroidery
- easily washed out - dissolves in cold and warm water
- Very easy to use and has good stabilising properties
- Versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- For creating collages using the ‘pizza technique’
- Ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
- Place Solufleece under your fabric and place in a hoop then embroider your design either by machine or hand. You can even embroider your motif directly onto the Solufleece, without fabric.
- Then simply wash out the Solufleece with water.
- For collages and ‘pizza technique’, lay the Solufleece down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Solufleece, and sew all the layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out the Solufleece with water.
Important: Do not iron or tear off
|Brand||Vlieseline / Vilene|