Vlieseline Quilters Grid is a fusible nonwoven interfacing that has a fine printed 1-inch grid on it. Quilters Grid is used for accurate patchwork piecing and cutting precise shapes and borders.
- accurate patching is very easy to achieve
- design can be arranged and organised at the beginning of the work without mounting
- fast, secure and exact sewing together of pieces
Method of use:
1. Cut material with a roll cutter into squares following the arranged grid design on the Quilter's Grid (coated side interfacing up) lay out pieces and iron-on dry with low pressure for 10 to 12 seconds.
2. Crease each design along fold in vertical strips - right side in - sew in one-inch increments.
3. Crease horizontal strips along fold; trim lengthwise close to the seam, folding the seams alternately to the left and right. This helps keep the seams flatter. 4. Steam iron the work piece, finish quilt as usual.
We strongly recommend that you attach a small piece of Quilter's Grid interfacing to a fabric remnant with your iron first to make sure that the hold and the adhesion meet your expectations.
Washable up to 30 °C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable
|Brand||Vlieseline / Vilene|
|Type||Iron-On / Fusible|