Vlieseline H609 Bi-Elastic Fusible Interlining in White for Knits is a lightweight bi-elastic interlining. This iron-on knit interlining made of synthetic fibres is soft and extremely elastic both in warp and weft directions.
For fusing small parts and front parts of clothing made of high-quality and highly elastic outer fabrics such as knit jersey. Suitable for light- to medium-weight elastic fabrics.
- The special construction gives a very soft and elegant hand feel
- Due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft directions, it is an ideal interlining for fusing both large and small parts
- The excellent adhesive coating allows easy application using an iron
- Outstanding adhesion after many cycles of care treatment
- Like all interfacing made by Vlieseline the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the fitted side on the left side of the fabric. Press each area for about 10 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend that you test the product before starting your project.
Machine wash 40° or dry clean.
|Brand||Vlieseline / Vilene|
|Type||Iron-On / Fusible|