Vlieseline Fuse-n-Tear embroidery backing is a temporary iron-on, tear-off embroidery backing. Fuse-n-Tear is a fusible stabiliser for machine embroidery and is especially good on stretch fabrics. Fuse-n-Tear can also be used for patchwork instead of freezer paper and can be used to print images onto fabric using an ink-jet printer.
- Iron-on, but not permanently adhesive
- Allows for neat embroidery on stretch materials and is easily removable
- Usable in patchwork and other creative projects like freezer paper
- Freehand embroidery and thread painting: Attach Fuse-n-Tear to the back of your fabric, sew your motif and then tear off.
- Ideal sewing aid for patchwork, stitching and quilts. Draw the pattern onto Fuse-n-Tear and attach it to handicrafts item. Sew your motif and tear off Fuse-n-Tear.
- Fuse-n-Tear can be used to stabilise fabrics when printing designs and pictures using an ink-jet printer: Trim fabric to suitable size (e.g. DIN A4), iron Fuse-n-Tear on the back of your fabric and print ideally with waterproof print colours. After printing Fuse-n-Tear can be completely removed by tearing off. Your printed fabric can then be used for quilts, place mats, bags, etc. We recommend testing your printed fabric for colourfastness before starting your final project.
We recommend that you test the product before starting your project.
|Brand||Vlieseline / Vilene|
|Type||Iron-On / Fusible|