Vlieseline Bias Tape in White is a flexible iron-on tape that is reinforced with a line of chain stitches. This bias tape is used for finishing rounded and diagonal edges preventing fabric from stretching - can be used instead of stay stitching.br />
- Securing and finishing rounded and diagonal edges
- Very versatile: Clothing, e.g. tops, T-Shirts, blouses, waistcoats, dresses, home decor, e.g. table cloths, swags
- Chain stitch prevents edges from stretching
- Flat, flexible support for edging
- The 12mm wide Bias Tape is stitched 4mm from one edge. When fusing, position the 8 mm side of the tape against the fabrics edge. Sew behind the row of top stitching hiding it. The top stitched tape prevents edges from stretching. - Press on firmly, dry heat.
We recommend that you test the product before starting your project.
Washable in temperatures up to 40°C or dry cleanable
|Brand||Vlieseline / Vilene|
|Type||Iron-On / Fusible|